Skip to content
- Java is like English, even many people don’t use it, they might have learned some of it while they were in school.
- Java is like English, people built not only cultures but even industries upon it, then no one can remove it no matter how bad it become.
- Java is like English, the mainstreams sometimes surprised by the how do minorities use it.
- Java is like English, you spend years to learn and think you knows a lot, but when you look at the percentage you know, it’s very small.
- Java is like English, many ideas in it being wildly learned and become popular, but they are not originally from it.
- Java is like English, you randomly pick someone on this planet and there is a high chance you get one knows about it.
- Java is like English, it trying to adapt every awesome idea from others by getting bigger and bigger that no one really know all of it.